While all care has been taken to ensure you get your kini, we are not responsible for lost orders, incorrectly supplied addresses or unclaimed/ refused packages.
Time to ship – takes 14-21 days from purchased, we keep you updated with the progress of your order by providing you with a tracking number so you can follow your order.
Where we ship – Australia, Asia, Europe and North America.
Cost of shipping – $10 express post within Australia. Internationally – DHL – cost will vary with country .
Customs, taxes & duties – You are responsible for any applicable taxes or duties in your country. Dependent on your country or state. Custom duty or local tax is not included in the cost of your order and will be paid by the customer.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We know you’re going to be delighted with your new Kini, but if for any reason you are not, you are welcome to return your Kini in unworn condition within 14 days of receiving them and we will happily exchange or credit your bikini.
Please inspect your package when you receive it. Your swimwear will be considered faulty if you receive the goods damaged or, where a manufacturing fault occurs within 30 days of purchase. When trying on your Kini for the first time, please do so over your underwear.
If you return the product:
- You are responsible for the return shipping.
- If the product is defective, we will refund the cost of your return shipping.
What’s the point of having a custom swimsuit if it doesn’t fit you?
If you receive your Kini and you have incorrectly estimated your size, we’ll replace it with the correct size. Just contact us within 14 days of receiving your order.
We’ll replace it.
Some times thing don’t quite turn out the way we planned, despite our best efforts! So if you have received your Kini and notice a fault, let us know.
- We’ll replace it with the same design, subject to availability of fabric or prints.
- Kini’s damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
CHANGE YOUR MIND?
Seemed like a great idea at the time. Not so sure now….
Our swimwear is made to order especially for you to the exact specifications of your design, and we don’t accept returns because of change of mind, so if you have questions about your choices and sizing, get in touch!
We do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges on sale items. If you have questions about your choices and sizing, please get in touch!
HOW TO RETURN YOUR KINI
- All items should be returned in original condition and packaging, unworn and unwashed, with all labels intact. In the interest of hygiene, we may refuse returns where it is obvious underwear has not been worn.
- Email us at Kini and we will send you a returns form which you will need to complete and include in your returned item.
- If you have any questions about the fit of your bikini, please contact us and we would be happy to discuss this with you.
Due to the limited nature of some of our prints and fabrics, replacements are subject to availability of fabric. If you opt for a different style, the difference in price will be refunded or paid by you.
When returning your item please use a trackable shipping method as we are not responsible for lost packages.
WHERE DO I SEND MY KINI?
Please return you kini to:
Level 9/412 Collins Street
Melbourne, VIC, 3000